Does Billion UPloads not work any more?

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
lovinIT
Average User

Does Billion UPloads not work any more?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 am

Does Billion UPloads not work any more? I am experiencing on number of their links, therefore don't even try them any more when other options are provided.

Here's an example:
Move: Alex Cross (2012
Primary Link: http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=160102&
Direct Billion Upload Link:

Code: Select all

http://billionuploads.com/ozv7lrtwp99t#.UMNIbNd9TOU

Message received: file is temporarily unavailable - please try again later
Last edited by Repdaddy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coded link

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Does Billion UPloads not work any more?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 am

Billion is not down. The message you are getting is kind of self-explanatory. The server you are connecting with is either flooded with traffic, or temporarily down.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

loser548
Average User

Post#3 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm unable to see the Ice download link after I click the download button on Billiions... is it the site or my computer? I upgraded DIVX player and I tried to upgrade Ice Quick Stream but it won't let me. I'm assuming it's one of those?

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Make sure your greasemomkey or tampermonkey is enabled. Make sure your IQS is enabled. Do not click the orange download button on billionupload. Click the button underneath it that says "download or watch".

If following these steps does not cure your ills, you will need to give more info; OS, browser, player version, etc.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

madrigal77
meh

Post#5 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 am

I've been having the same problem for about a week now. Really annoying.

kathartik
meh

Post#6 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:39 am

when it says the file isn't available, just refresh the page. it'll ask you to resend the data. 9 times out of 10 the page will load properly after 1 refresh.

Candie
Average User

Post#7 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:31 am

i am also having the same issues, even after refreshing the page more than 8 times. and many of the times the network times out during download also so i then have to go through the same process and most times i just give up now.

pimpster
no0b

Post#8 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 am

After clicking on the first page where it says download or watch, you get the second page where it has the big green arow pointing down to the download box. Before clicking on the download box, unchech the box below that says to download with Billion Uploads download manager. Then you are ready to download.

Qweendark
Average User

Post#9 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

The problem I am getting I am getting with both Billion and 180. I will get to the download page and start the divx player, the connection will begin and will give me a buffering dialog box. The video will never fully buffer before the divx player crashes. I have sent numerous crash reports, but have been having this problem for several days.

Return to “Hosts”