180, movreel and billionuploads really really slow buffering

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
mortenmoulder
no0b

180, movreel and billionuploads really really slow buffering

Post#1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello people.

I've got an issue from the past that when I try to watch something through 180upload, Movreel and BillionUploads it won't buffer. Or yes, it will buffer but it's like 1% after roughly 2-3 minutes.
I've got a real-debrid account, but when I try on my computer to resolve the link and download (currently only 180) it downloads at about 800 kbps (100 kilobytes per second).

Any idea why this happens? It's been like that for a few weeks (if not months) and it's driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance!

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: 180, movreel and billionuploads really really slow buffe

Post#2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Ultimately, it is at the discretion of the host where to set there limits if your IP does not come up as premium on their end. Download managers and leechers may improve things a bit, but in the end, free is free and paid is paid.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Cybermenace
no0b

Re: 180, movreel and billionuploads really really slow buffe

Post#3 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:53 am

How do you make your account a premium account then?

Return to “Hosts”