Billionupload not a reliable host

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
slapthetoad
meh

Billionupload not a reliable host

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:34 pm

thanks for all that is done for us.

i would like to point out something. billionupload is not reliable and that has consequences/burden for the other hosts. that endangers the service. we had 4 hosts that were relied on. 2 of them put roadblocks in place and now 2 hosts were most depended on. now there remains one host most available. i remember what is was like and what the active links looked like here after the one most depended on host was taken down (MU). It was heartbreaking.

Just throwing this out there, i know everybody is busy and its kinda hard to see the trees sometimes for the forest.

Thanks for all that is done.

(BU over the past few months seems to have a lot of issues that prevent you from using the links provided, so you try another host and that overloads the other hosts because you cant spread out the desired links evenly) burden..

d4vid87
meh

Re: Billionupload not a reliable host

Post#2 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 pm

slapthetoad wrote:thanks for all that is done for us.

i would like to point out something. billionupload is not reliable and that has consequences/burden for the other hosts. that endangers the service. we had 4 hosts that were relied on. 2 of them put roadblocks in place and now 2 hosts were most depended on. now there remains one host most available. i remember what is was like and what the active links looked like here after the one most depended on host was taken down (MU). It was heartbreaking.

Just throwing this out there, i know everybody is busy and its kinda hard to see the trees sometimes for the forest.

Thanks for all that is done.

(BU over the past few months seems to have a lot of issues that prevent you from using the links provided, so you try another host and that overloads the other hosts because you cant spread out the desired links evenly) burden..

Make a filesharing host yourself and share it.

Return to “Hosts”