No Movereel sources ?

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
nathananalex
Average User

No Movereel sources ?

Post#1 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 am

Is it just that I am unlucky and all of the shows we watch have no Movereel sources anymore ? (crossing fingers)

supernova
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: No Movereel sources ?

Post#2 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:09 am

You are not unlucky.I have to use Icefilms competition site because they have Movreel or
Vidhog links for the shows I watch.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Some people that add links to the mainsite do so from their own accounts from 2,3 or four hosts. That translates into hundreds of links a every week. My guess is whomever was regularly posting Movreel links found a) other hosts to be superior for OR b) Movreel to be inferior for their needs as an uploader. With that kind of volume I would go with what suits me best also. Again this is just a guess. Maybe the regular posters of Mov links are on siesta. Dunno.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
nathananalex
Average User

Post#4 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:38 am

I will just hang tight and hope they return,I have to jump through hoops to use 180 and BU .

bro339
Overachiever

Post#5 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am

looks like it is back by popular demand for some of the today's show.. :)

enjoy!!

supernova
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:11 am

Nice...thanks.

Return to “Hosts”