180upload says "wrong captcha" "How did you get Here" Errors

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
chris
meh

180upload says "wrong captcha" "How did you get Here" Errors

Post#1 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:33 am

I haven't had any problems in the past, but today when I click continue the IQS box says I need to install IQS (I already have 5.7) and 180upload says under the file name "Harry.Potter.and.the.Deathly.Hallows.Part.1.2010.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4": wrong captcha.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's not just this movie. I've tried several others.

I'm using chrome 27.0.1453.81

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: 180upload says "wrong captcha..." after clicking continu

Post#2 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Some how your IQS is turned off.

cowboyinsc
no0b

Post#3 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 pm

The same thing is happening to me. I use firefox 20.01 and have the 5.7 iqs and newest grease monkey. Everything has been working great and now last two days, i have not been able to use 180uploads. I get the same exact messages. I have tried uninstalling and clearing cache and reinstalling IQS and still get the same error and Yes my IQS is turned on.

bustervantango
no0b

Post#4 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:13 am

I'm not having any "wrong captcha" issues, but I am suddenly not able to use any links. On 180 uploads it is asking me how i got here and that I need to install IQS. On others, like Billion share it starts to act like it is going to load up and then it says something about my divx not working and that I need to check my internet connection. This all started happening last night. I watched one thing and once I was on to the next thing less than thirty minutes later it just wasn't working.

I use firefox and as far as I know everything should be working.

Ravensong
no0b

Post#5 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:37 am

same here with me as well, most updated greasemonkey, Firefox is 20.0.1, IQS is switched on, 180 says that IQS is out of date before i even had a chance to click continue, where as before (even before they've introduced their captcha system, which also isn't appearing, but I'm guessing that's their problem not IF) it was after getting passed their 1st screen.
Just looking to go through process of elimination, if it's 180 upload problem on their end, then easy to avoid, but didn't know if should be brought to attention of IF just in case.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#6 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 am

The Captcha is new and being worked on but as soon as you solve it it should revert to the Ice page again.

freewheeling
no0b

Since updating to 5.7 180Upload tells me to install IQS

Post#7 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

I get a message that says "How did you get here?" and tells me that I need to install ICE Quickstream. Of course, it is installed and worked up until I updated to 5.7. Now I can't get past this opening page. Also, the big black box with the message pushes the 180Upload site down so that the menu bar appears halfway down the page.

Update: OK, I'll answer this myself. The 180upload page suddenly started asking for a captcha response but the page is so trashed up with spam I missed it. I'm still getting the messaage that I need to install IQS (which I don't) but after entering the captcha text I can download the file anyway. At any rate there's a bug somewhere. I only get this message on 180upload, not anything else.
Last edited by Repdaddy on Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved from tutorial to help/tech

coleminor
meh

180 Upload Err Msg: How Did You Get Here?

Post#8 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:55 am

I'm using Chrome. I have installed IQS 5.7. When I use a 180 Upload link to download a show:

1. The preliminary page is skipped.
2. At the play/download page, the black box in the upper right that usually displays the Play and Download buttons has a red error message: "How did you get here? You need to install Ice Quick Stream."

I can still use Billion Uploads to download shows. Any insight would be appreciated, but for now I'm using Billion Uploads.

It happens with all 180 Upload links. Here is a recent one:

Code: Select all

http://180upload.com/41l6s0czrn4r

Thanks

Cole
Last edited by Repdaddy on Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coded link. ALWAYS code links!!! anywhere in the forum. ALWAYS!!!

pauldonnelly
Average User

Post#9 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:32 am

sorry russ but its not a icq or a captcha issue

i cant stream any videos i have to download them to see them

and 180upload i get the how did you get here window not even an option to download

so its something else
and and i am using chrome fully current and updated player

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Since updating to 5.7 180Upload tells me to install IQS

Post#10 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:16 am

You would get quicker responses to help solve your issues if you posted in the right forum and provide the information we ask for to help you out. Please read the rules at the top of the forum I moved your post to so we can better understand how to help you.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: 180 Upload Err Msg: How Did You Get Here?

Post#11 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 am

merged topics.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

freewheeling
no0b

Re: Since updating to 5.7 180Upload tells me to install IQS

Post#12 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:44 am

Repdaddy wrote:You would get quicker responses to help solve your issues if you posted in the right forum and provide the information we ask for to help you out. Please read the rules at the top of the forum I moved your post to so we can better understand how to help you.

I'm using Firefox 20.0.1
I have VLC, but am trying to download not play.
After I obtain a list of links to downloads of the show I'm seeking and click on a 180upload link "

Code: Select all

http://180upload.com/d7vc0vefg9zs
" instead of going to the 180upload page with their user bar across the top, that top part of the page moves down and a black box about the size of the normal "Play" window appears in the upper left corner with red text that says: "How did you get here? You need to install ICE Quickstream."

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/suzpswsduq4yj37/Ice180upload.PNG[/img]

There is a "Continue" button, but pressing it takes me to the same page with the same message in the upper left. I have the ICE Quickstream plugin installed in Greasemonkey and updated to version 5.7. Eventually I figured out that by entering the Captcha quote in the answer box just above the "Continue" button before clicking on it I'd be taken to a page where I could start the download. This is all new behavior, and a message inside the box that suggests entering the Captcha quote before pressing "Continue" would be a lot more help than the "How did you get here. You need to install ICE Quickstream." message, which seems irrelevant.

Questions:
1. Is there some other parameter I can set so that I don't need to type the Captcha quote for every download?
2. The ICE Playon link no longer works correctly either. I can get as far as downloading from the source but when I click on the source nothing is there. I get "no videos found" message. This happens whether I click on 180upload or anything else. I'm running the Playon plugin in SageTV 7.1.9.256 in Windows 7 6.1. Note that other Playon links, such as to Netflix etc., still work fine. Is there a fix for this or some new parameter I need to set?
Last edited by Repdaddy on Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coded link. ALWAYS code links

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#13 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:36 am

Captchas are here to stay unless you use a bypass service or add-on. I know nothing of playon so can not answer your questions with certainty. In spare time I may research it further, hopefully somebody else can give you assistance more quickly.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#14 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:34 pm

The Captchas are here to stay... As inconvenient as they may be, they are more for the protection of our "endeavors" than a deliberate nuisance.

coleminor
meh

Post#15 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks! Repdaddy, thanks for moving my post. I apologize for that; I had two forum windows open, one to show me how to correctly include a URL. Thanks for merging my post with this similar one.

AbeZ, thanks.

I see the solution in no0b's post.

"There is a "Continue" button... Eventually I figured out that by entering the Captcha quote in the answer box just above the "Continue" button before clicking on it I'd be taken to a page where I could start the download."

The behavior was new; there used to be a more obvious, central Continue button & Captcha box and no error message.

Return to “Hosts”