Streaming useing DivX

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
sissy
Average User

Streaming useing DivX

Post#1 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:57 am

When I attempt to play movies on the DivX player the stream pause's and skips through the whole movie and the flash in the player keeps messing up my screen when scrolling on the page and on other open pages and tabs on my computer. Is this a virus and is there anyway to fix it?It was not doing the skipping at first in fact this began after the streaming through divX was working.The flash began happening as soon as I installed the new DivX web player.

frenzen
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Streaming useing DivX

Post#2 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:22 pm

flash in the player, can you take a picture? Well maybe its your computer, but could be because of a lot of advertisements. Tell me what host u used and link and screen of this stream using DIvx
http://bit.ly/1dmDR5u << my favorite sammich from quiznos

Topic Author
sissy
Average User

Post#3 » Thu May 17, 2012 9:38 pm

How am I to scroll down and change pages to other open pages and hold down Ctrl and print screen at the same time? I may be able to take a photo tomorrow when my boyfriend gets home from work , at this time he is asleep.

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:13 pm

assuming your on windows. you simple press print screen open paint and Ctrl+V to paste. Save it as a jpeg then upload to a image hosting site. For example photo bucket,imageshack. Theirs lots to choose from.

Topic Author
sissy
Average User

Post#5 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:14 am

Here is the photo sorry it took so long to post I could not figure out how to print screen while scrolling the mouse, and some other stuff.

Topic Author
sissy
Average User

Post#6 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 am

So now what do I do, also is other persons scerrn doing that when streaming a movie, and attempting to scroll down the page ?

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#7 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 am

I can't reproduce the bug, but try right clicking on the Divx player and select window mode or full screen to finish watching the video.
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

bro339
Overachiever

Post#8 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:39 am

try disabling your windows aero..as it is resource intensive, disabling it could improve your computer's performance and thus prevent that problem you are having from occuring..

what is your computer's RAM??

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#9 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:58 am

I have a junk computer in my garage with a 700Mhz processor and 526 RAM, and that is enough to stream. Needless to say, with nothing else going on. And HD is out of the question, but I blame that on the video card. I would try full screen as Bisc suggested. Every once and a while Bessy will lag and full-screen mode cures it.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

rm11
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 pm

i dunno about the skipping etc.. that might just be buffer..
vidhog has about a 300kbp/s stream speed from what i can tell
the scrolling thing is not a virus lol it happens to me all the time..
just minimize the window or click another tab then click back
and it goes back to normal

frenzen
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#11 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Your divx isn't working or your browser.
http://bit.ly/1dmDR5u << my favorite sammich from quiznos

Topic Author
sissy
Average User

Post#12 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:00 am

Its only when i scroll up or down the page and if I have another tab open that tab will show through on the divx player as well as those lines.I think its the flash player in the divx player. Because I films web player never has done this before.

Return to “Video Players”