Icefilms Issues

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Icefilms Issues

Post#1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi, I am having a few problems streaming here on icefilms. I haven't been on in a few weeks and just recently came back to check out a few vidz and such. But I found that most of the time the video starts downloading in the Divx Plus Webplayer and then gets stuck buffering not letting me even view the video for 1 second? So it downloads, but will not play.

Next, there is times when I try to play something and the Divx Plus Webplayer says that I need DirectShow Decoder to hear audio playback. Then the video starts playing with no audio.

Although, some videos load just fine as always. So what gives?

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Icefilms Issues

Post#2 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:09 am

Hmmm... If I Stream the file that gets stuck buffering in Daum Potplayer the video actually plays-back fine.

So the video getting stuck buffering must be a problem with the Divx Webplayer... And ideas what could be wrong. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled/cleared cache/ect

P.S. Here is a file I am testing on: It downloads, but never starts playing?

Code: Select all

http://180upload.com/ml9s8nbck54a

I actually can not find any other files that give me the audio error that I previously talked about and or the video not playing problem. Maybe it is just this file (strange because I swear there was a lot of files that I was getting these errors for before)? Please test with your Divx Webplayer and let me know how it works. Thanks.
Last edited by Repdaddy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Always put links in [Code] please. Keps them safe from bots.

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 pm

un4gettable47 wrote:Hmmm... If I Stream the file that gets stuck buffering in Daum Potplayer the video actually plays-back fine.

So the video getting stuck buffering must be a problem with the Divx Webplayer... And ideas what could be wrong. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled/cleared cache/ect

P.S. Here is a file I am testing on: It downloads, but never starts playing?

http://180upload.com/ml9s8nbck54a

I actually can not find any other files that give me the audio error that I previously talked about and or the video not playing problem. Maybe it is just this file (strange because I swear there was a lot of files that I was getting these errors for before)? Please test with your Divx Webplayer and let me know how it works. Thanks.

? ohh... OK, I had no clue.

By the way, are you able to play the above link in the Divx Webplayer?

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 pm

It must be the type of encoding the video is in because this one works fine

http://180upload.com/8c1piqdn8fs7

I have not checked around much to see how many times these errors are present within ice files, but if it is present and there are no other options, u can usually open the file in Daum PotPlayer and stream there rather than the webplayer.

So nvm... Thanks, and great work Icefilms!!!

Return to “Video Players”