Please help if you can

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
iraqs warrior
no0b

Please help if you can

Post#1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 am

First I want to thank you in advance for your help. I am having problems loading 95% of movies and shows here. I am not new here I have been a regular icefilms follower for more than 2 years.
Like I said 95% of videos here are not playable. When I choose VLC player it usually doesn't play and if it does it keeps pausing and buffering and if its my lucky day I would watch with only few interruptions.
As for the DivX choice, it doesn't play 99% of the time. it just freezes and never plays anything.

I have all the latest flash player, addons and version of IQS. I just don't know what the problem is :(

I'd appreciate it if you can find a solution for me.

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Please help if you can

Post#2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

Golden rule when troubleshooting something.

Clear your cookies and cache. CCleaner is a good program to do that.

Topic Author
iraqs warrior
no0b

Post#3 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am

I know I keep on doing that but nothing changes.

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 am

ok maybe you have the VLC web plugin and Divx webplayer enabled. If this is the case, try disabling the VLC plugin and restart your browser.
If you use Firefox you can do that by clicking Addons -> Plugins and find the VlC plugin, disable it and restart. Maybe a good idea the run the CCleaner again before reopening Firefox.

un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 am

iraqs warrior wrote:First I want to thank you in advance for your help. I am having problems loading 95% of movies and shows here. I am not new here I have been a regular icefilms follower for more than 2 years.
Like I said 95% of videos here are not playable. When I choose VLC player it usually doesn't play and if it does it keeps pausing and buffering and if its my lucky day I would watch with only few interruptions.
As for the DivX choice, it doesn't play 99% of the time. it just freezes and never plays anything.

I have all the latest flash player, addons and version of IQS. I just don't know what the problem is :(

I'd appreciate it if you can find a solution for me.

Check this out link out. I am unsure if this is what you are talking about. But if it is, then here is the solution :)

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74243

rockingny
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am

like i said in the past copy the link location and paste in kantaris. Kantaris gives you the buffer speed and how much is buffered. VLC does not.

Return to “Video Players”