DivX Web Player Flash player AREN'T streaming options

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author

DivX Web Player Flash player AREN'T streaming options

Post#1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:14 am

I haven't changed anything that I know of on my computer since yesterday, but in that time the options for streaming a video by using either the DivX web player or the flash player have disappeared, leaving only the stream using VLC option, which keeps stopping to buffer and often just stops altogether.
I've been using Ice for quite some time now, everything is updated, including VLC. I watched videos as recently as yesterday with no issue, using either Flash or DivX Web player, with multiple hosts.
Has anyone had the same problem, or know of any fixes? I've already cleared my cache. I'm using Chrome on a PC, with Windows 7.
Any help would be appreciated, since I've been looking over the forums and trying different things for a while now.

Re: DivX Web Player Flash player AREN'T streaming options

Post#2 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:22 pm

I know this is a problem with me for VLC which is why I use divx player. And I can't watch Hunger Games in VLC w/o it buffering like every 30 secs, as per usual w/ VLC player.

Return to “Video Players”