help im drownig or maybe on fire

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
mjdelay
no0b

help im drownig or maybe on fire

Post#1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:39 pm

okay hi let me say first i love ice. i watch it more than regular tv. my wife and kids love it too you guys are great, ive tried everything i can think of but when i click on a divx button it shows me the vlc cone and then plays but i takes for every to load ans buffer like it really sucks. im not really computer smart i un installed everything and reinstalled and got the samething. the plugin for vlc there are like 100 of them i dont know what you mean. i cant even get my divx play up help please. i love vlc but it buffers like every two min im on windows firefox im running the old divx player but the new vlc . please and thank you

lots of props and lov for the hard work

mjdelay

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: help im drownig or maybe on fire

Post#2 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 pm

mjdelay wrote:okay hi let me say first i love ice. i watch it more than regular tv.

This tells me you are a user of this site for a while. At least long enough that things worked before, but went hay-wire all of the sudden. So, what things have you changed recently on you computer?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
mjdelay
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:35 am

up dated vlc it seems like wnen i hit the divx play button the yellow vlc cone pops up and then plays it. but it sucks cause you cant pause it so it can buffer ahead. i can down load but not stream . id rather stream and the flash player works fine.just having issues with vlc and now divx bet i hit some button and messed it all up thinking it would make it better. i dont ever see the vlc repair or fix box not at all to tell you the truth. i dont know lol i can cook and serve a party of 500 hundred but cant make a computer do anything right but im learning if you have any help please ill take it as i said something stupit and little i bet. but yes i have been on here since 2009 or so 2010 i miss the old days but ill roll with the punches your 3rd quot ben franklin ive been saying it since 911

thanks

mjdelay

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:53 am

up dated vlc it seems like wnen i hit the divx play button the yellow vlc cone

i can down load but not stream

and the flash player works fine.just having issues with vlc and now divx

OK vlc is orange
if you can do the first then you can to the other
so you can stream you just don't know how to do the others?

I'm using a computer to get here if your on a device other than a computer I can't help; seek other device's forum.

You should have 2 play buttons 1-Vlc 1-Divx

If you have other than Orange/Blue it makes a difference.
Yes sometimes it is REDthis is a different player from the others / hench the color is different ;)

AND THIS IS A IMPORTANT TECH TOOL INFO
iF YOU HAVE THE OLD DIVX PLAYER (HAVE NOT UPDATED) THEN YOUR DIVX WILL NOT PLAY .MP4/.MKV YOU WILL HAVE A RED / FLASH PLAYER

Your pick the player you pick the link.

Return to “Video Players”