No Flash Video Option

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
NewKID
no0b

No Flash Video Option

Post#1 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm

when i watch videos, ill hardly get the option to choose to watch in flash. itll probably be 1 out of 100 videos that have the flash option. is this option determined by the series or movie i choose? i thought all videos will have the flash option in the version 5.5 iqs

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: No Flash Video Option

Post#2 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

It is dependent on the file type. The script reads what file type it is and brings up the appropriate options.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Disable all web players , Divx,Vlc,wmp, ect in your browser extensions,plug-in's, ect
it is your choice what to use and what show's on your end ;)

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Choice of VLC, DivX Web Player, or Flash Player

We've heard your complaints. Due to popular demand, the DIvX Web Player (DWP) is back! After some intense late night coding, our script will now detect if you have DWP installed and will show you a 2nd play button if you do. We also detect which version of DWP you have installed so the button will only appear if your version of DWP is capable of playing that specific filetype. Finally, if you've not installed DWP or the filetype is not playable in your version of DWP, the 2nd play button can become a Flash Player button. DWP 1.x will play AVI & DIVX files, DWP 2.x+ will play AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4, & MOV files, and Flash will play MP4 & FLV. The VLC play button will always be there as it plays every filetype. Enjoy!

Topic Author
NewKID
no0b

Post#5 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 pm

yeah ive read that. i was watching Impractical Jokers at a friends house and he had the FLV option. i went home, clicked on the same link but still didnt get the FLV option.

couldnt find any web browser player in my google extensions

Way
RedTek

Post#6 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Return to “Video Players”