latest and greatest divx player

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
sir_snake
Average User

latest and greatest divx player

Post#1 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 pm

a few times in the past I've had that studder freeze thing esp. when setting up
a new computer with the divx player, flash, ect. if you have been around here
awhile you know what i mean... never could figure it out i just kept reinstalling
untill it somehow installed correctly. perhaps the divx fairies fixed it. i dunno.
and followed others sugestions.... I've heard them all...
so anyway sure enough seting up my new computer (windows 7) freezing and audio skipping... no matter what i did same s**t . uninstall reinstall.. you get the picture. remember max headroom? its kinda like that.
anyway i was looking for the 1.5 divx player and ran across a page that had the latest divx player.(seems to me i was always told we couldn't use the new versions for some reason...
so i thought what the heck, long story short, works great! no more skipping
freezing. emidiate fix.
the skipping freezing happened to me on xp, vista and 7.
Don

if i spelled a word or two wrong please don't tell the spelling nazis where I'm hiding.

Theisman
Average User

Re: latest and greatest divx player

Post#2 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 am

sir_snake wrote:a few times in the past I've had that studder freeze thing esp. when setting up
a new computer with the divx player, flash, ect. if you have been around here
awhile you know what i mean... never could figure it out i just kept reinstalling
untill it somehow installed correctly. perhaps the divx fairies fixed it. i dunno.
and followed others sugestions.... I've heard them all...
so anyway sure enough seting up my new computer (windows 7) freezing and audio skipping... no matter what i did same s**t . uninstall reinstall.. you get the picture. remember max headroom? its kinda like that.
anyway i was looking for the 1.5 divx player and ran across a page that had the latest divx player.(seems to me i was always told we couldn't use the new versions for some reason...
so i thought what the heck, long story short, works great! no more skipping
freezing. emidiate fix.
the skipping freezing happened to me on xp, vista and 7.
Don

if i spelled a word or two wrong please don't tell the spelling nazis where I'm hiding.

i believe all you need to install to get it (icefilms streaming) to work, is the old version of the web player, the newer version of the standard divx player is just fine. iirc

Return to “Video Players”