SOLVED! IQS 4.94 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro (Update:April 12)

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

SOLVED! IQS 4.94 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro (Update:April 12)

Post#1 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 am

Update: April 12/2012

Icefilms has officially released IQS 4.94 however users have experienced difficulty downloading with PRO user status through Rapid Share. We have made a couple of changes independently from the ICEFilms IQS dev team to resolve the issue for Rapidshare users with PRO status as noted below including a link to the newly revised 4.94.1 IQS script so anyone may enjoy our work and correctly stream from Rapid Share

Click the link below
http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/127977.user.js

Simply click the above link and install as you would normally install the IQS script from the ICEFilms mainsite. This Revised script (IQS 4.94.1) fixes the Rapidshare PRO status Stream/Download problem where the download buffer suddenly stops.

Updated Changes Made:

Changed some code that was getting in the way of the pro user status authentication as this would cause rapid share to fail while trying to stream. The changes made to the IQS script are expressed below of which was made available for download in the link above.

on lines 518-519

Code: Select all

if (document.getElementById('pro-area').className.indexOf("has-pro")>-1
          && document.cookie.indexOf("enc=")>-1

Removed the lines and changed it to:

if (document.cookie.indexOf("enc=")>-1
Last edited by iszazial on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 39 times in total.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: IQS slow with rapid pro (SOLVED!)

Post#2 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 am

Nice. Do you think you can rewrite the part of the code that determines status to work smooth, as the scripts posted on the mainsite will always be geared primarily toward free accounts?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#3 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 am

Yes Probably. It looks like its trying to fetch something thats is no longer available and defaults to free status by using the

document.getElementById

The problem I was having originally was I have no reference as to what it was finding before as i believe rapid changed something. Ill take a look.

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#4 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 pm

ok I solved the problem completely from what I can tell. This appears to work for both pro status aswell as free. Below I have included the IQS script which anyone can just copy and paste over current version:
http://180upload.com/0gx69783nvrl/script.js.html

For chrome users you may locate your IQS script as stated below:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\*random letters*\4.6

Changes Made:

I have reverted the IQS back to its original state and removed an obsolete string of code that was getting in the way of the pro user status authentication.

on lines 459-460

if (document.getElementById('pro-area').className.indexOf("has-pro")>-1
          && document.cookie.indexOf("enc=")>-1

I removed the lines and changed it to:

if (document.cookie.indexOf("enc=")>-1

bjsnode28
meh

Post#5 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Can you elaborate on how you updated your script? I tried to do it but still not helping. I have RS pro but when I try to stream it mostly stays on 0kb. It lets me download and it's fast but can't stream. I think it's acting like I have a free acct.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm

It is not an update to the script bjsnode28....he altered his userscript as anyone can do with freeware. Do a semantic (google for example) search on altering scripts. @ eszazial, if this tests out as a solution you may consider posting this under the tutorial section of the forum.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#7 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Repdaddy wrote:if this tests out as a solution you may consider posting this under the tutorial section of the forum.
ok sounds good

I actually just made it easy for everyone that would like to test the modified IQS script. I used the same script source that icefilms used so just click on the link and install like you would from the main page.

Click the link below
http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/127977.user.js

shoot me some feedback if everything works out.

bjsnode28
meh

Post#8 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Wow, that worked. I would definitely spread the word. Thanks man

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#9 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

excellent! no problem enjoy

Michaelghorn
no0b

Post#10 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Works great! Thank you.

Oneironaut
meh

Post#11 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks iszazial, works like a charm!

theryne2
meh

Post#12 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:36 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

pINKdalia
Average User

Post#13 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

yah!! thanks!! you are amazing :) worked for me too
{Snowflakes are winter's flowers}
--pINKdalia

Way
RedTek

Post#14 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 am

New script on main page IQS 4.7 fixes RS issue and adds support of 2 new hosts ....

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Re: IQS 4.7 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro (SOLVED Again)

Post#15 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 pm

wayhighdudeman007 wrote:New script on main page IQS 4.7 fixes RS issue and adds support of 2 new hosts ....

Well I tested it and the rapidshare issue has not been resolved unfortunatly which is even evident in the IQS 4.7 change log. I applied the same change I made from IQS 4.6 to IQS 4.7 which was successful.

Version 4.7 Release Notes - Mar 13, 2012
ADDED streaming support for SpeedyShare [free] (mp4 files only)
ADDED streaming support for 180Upload [free] (flash or divx files)
ADDED streaming support for Mediafire [free] and Furk [premium] (links from these two hosts cannot be added to icefilms but we thought we'd include them as a bonus)
ADDED prompt to prevent accidentally navigating away while streaming is in progress

Return to “IQS”