SOLVED! IQS 4.94 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro (Update:April 12)

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Way
RedTek

Re: IQS 4.7 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro (SOLVED Again)

Post#16 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

The new script works fine for me and all the other staff/admins ....

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#17 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 pm

wayhighdudeman007 wrote:The new script works fine for me and all the other staff/admins ....

I have only tested with google chrome. This issue pertains exclusively to rapid pro and in the new script the line of code that hinders the functionality has not been removed. Some individuals were still complaining about it in chat earlier of which found this modified script to resolve their issue.

I should point that even 4.6 was originally working with rapid pro but then rapid share changed something on their website which broke the functionality of the IQS for pro users. So this could be exclusive to google chrome only. either way the modified script resolves the issue as per the changes I addressed in the first post.

The problem if it was unclear is that IQS overrides the pro-area code because it cant find it then results in playback as a free user. when streaming as a free user the playback gets extremely throttled which looks like no download buffer. I have fixed up that part of the IQS that allows it to recognize pro user status so streaming speed remains at maximum capability which is approximately 5mb per second for me.

pINKdalia
Average User

Post#18 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 pm

maybe its on my end...but i think rapidshare did something again :(

now the new IQS 4.7 or 4.7.1 do not work to stream anything from rapidpro premium accounts. i have a paid account, logged out then in, cleared all cache, cookies, history, and LSOs. no cigar.

any new fixes in the pipeline for this newest challenge? :D

thanks!!
{Snowflakes are winter's flowers}
--pINKdalia

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#19 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 pm

yep rapid was quick on that geez. Ill figure something out but i only have a few more hours till my rapids run out so we will see

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#20 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm

BAH my rapidshare account just ended. Since icefilms has suggested they will no longer support rapidshare im not going to beat a dead horse so this thread is now dead.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#21 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm

I have a feeling, Iszazial, you will be watching threads on scripts very closely.

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#22 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 am

Newest Script 4.9 Rapid is working again ....

Get the script from the main page ;)

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#23 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:39 am

Repdaddy wrote:I have a feeling, Iszazial, you will be watching threads on scripts very closely.

lol nah probably not. IF has been hurtin a bit the last few weeks so i thought i would pitch in where I could. I've come to see over the years here that its a tight community and from all the money yall have saved me in tv bills it was more less the least i could do. If I see a problem ill point it out but if I can resolve an issue then id be happy to lend a hand. I also had a great opportunity to take some time to understand whats under the hood of the magical IQS which I found rewarding.

HibbityJibbity
Insomniac

Post#24 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm

iszazial wrote:
Repdaddy wrote:I have a feeling, Iszazial, you will be watching threads on scripts very closely.

lol nah probably not. IF has been hurtin a bit the last few weeks so i thought i would pitch in where I could. I've come to see over the years here that its a tight community and from all the money yall have saved me in tv bills it was more less the least i could do. If I see a problem ill point it out but if I can resolve an issue then id be happy to lend a hand. I also had a great opportunity to take some time to understand whats under the hood of the magical IQS which I found rewarding.

Seems its broken again... if you care to provide a fix for it, i'll throw you some rapids to get you back to premium. just PM me your acct ID

Way
RedTek

Post#25 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Glad you thought to read a post and comment on it ... wow 2 things you don't do...

HibbityJibbity
Insomniac

Post#26 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:20 am

Oye! seems its the same fix as it was before.... here is a copy of the script edited for your RS Pro viewing pleasure!

Code: Select all

http://hibbster.info/IQSv4.9.1.user.js

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#27 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 am

It works a charm.

Thanks
Some people are so fond of ill luck they run halfway to meet it

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Post#28 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm

HibbityJibbity wrote:Seems its broken again... if you care to provide a fix for it, i'll throw you some rapids to get you back to premium. just PM me your acct ID

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

HibbityJibbity wrote:Oye! seems its the same fix as it was before.... here is a copy of the script edited for your RS Pro viewing pleasure!

Code: Select all

http://hibbster.info/IQSv4.9.1.user.js

Great work on this as well. I have updated the thread for everyone to enjoy.

fewolfhunter
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: SOLVED! IQS 4.9 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro(Update:03/19/2

Post#29 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I think yellow tag is coming. ;)

Topic Author
iszazial
Average User

Re: SOLVED! IQS4.94 Slow/Fails With Rapid Pro(Update:04/12/2

Post#30 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 am

Update: April 12/2012

Updated Script once again to resolve rapid share download speed.

Click the link below and install the same way you would install the IQS from the mainsite
http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/127977.user.js

Return to “IQS”