Rapidshare IQS 5.1

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
clip_55
no0b

Rapidshare IQS 5.1

Post#1 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

Hello all,

With the new IQS 5.1 we are unable to stream files from rapidshare as icefilms does not want to support that filehost. Since a lot of older links are still hosted on rapidshare is it possible to have multiple versions of IQS running on different browers? ie if I could install an older IQS on firefox, which had capability to stream rapidshare, and then the new and improved IQS 5.1 on chrome for everything else? Is there an archive of the older scripts we can install anywhere on the site?

Thanks
Clip_55

supernova
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Rapidshare IQS 5.1

Post#2 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am

It is possible.Look at topic below (2shared Question). Maybe that will help you.
Last edited by supernova on Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 pm

You can install as many scripts as you like, but you will have to manually start and stop them as per which you need running at whatever time. They can be found here:http://userscripts.org/scripts/versions/58869
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
clip_55
no0b

Post#4 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks for the responses guys, appreciate it

Return to “IQS”