How did you get here? You need to install ICE Quick Stream.

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
adilh23
no0b

How did you get here? You need to install ICE Quick Stream.

Post#1 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:22 am

I've been with icefilms for about 4 years now and it has saved my life! With qs 5.0 on though everyhting changed and things stopped working. I just updated to 5.1 and I am getting the "How did you get here?

You need to install ICE Quick Stream." message whenever i click on a source. Any ideas? I've restarted the browser, I've reupdated, thats all i could think of....

Thoughts?

Way
RedTek

Re: How did you get here? You need to install ICE Quick Str

Post#2 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

Well this is a new one for me but we will try our best to help you fix it.

Wish I knew what browser your using and system type I'm windows and that is all I know.

I am going to recommend you manually remove what ever script you have installed and re-install the new one.
If you know how then try that if you don't know how and are using windows let me know which browser your using cause I'm not going to type out multi instructions for all browsers.

You can search the web or this forum for how to manually un-install users scripts or come back with browser INFO.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 am

Have you inadvertently turned off your IQS? Make sure your monkey is smiling.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am

Good call Repdaddy if they are using FireFox ?

Hard to fix something if you don't know what it is ;)

Topic Author
adilh23
no0b

Post#5 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 am

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies! I should've known to include that info! feeling nerdy stupid right now...

Latest version of OSX Lion, and my browser is chrome so sadly no monkey icons in the corner, though i do miss him...

I'll try to manually remove and clean install the script and give you all some feedback thanks for the help so far!

Edit: Just checked it wasn't disabled, so that theory's out...so i just removed and reinstalled it let's see what happens..gonna restart chrome just for fun

Edit2: that worked guys thanks, now i only need to figure out if there's anyway to fix the issue where VLC pauses every 5-10 seconds for about 5-10 seconds lol

Edit3: ya that stopped too :)

Return to “IQS”