Help just reformatted..

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
grss429
Sex Robot

Help just reformatted..

Post#1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Well i just reformated to windows 7 64 bit.., so i installed chrome > downloaded script > went to divx website, downloaded the player pack, which has the codec and everything > installed it, and at the end, it pops up a divx window to make sure it's installed and shows you a video and what not, but it says I dont have the player installed, same as if i was to view a icefilms movie too... I've tried reinstalling etc, when i go to my add/remove all I have is a thing called "divx setup" no divx webplayer install or anything, but my extensions on chrome say i have it

Way
RedTek

Re: Help just reformatted..

Post#2 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Is the divx web player enabled in your browser ?

Chrome
Click wrench icon in the toolbar>Settings>Under the Hood tab>Content settings in the "Privacy" section>disable individual plug-in's

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Also if you have VLC installed with the plug-in you may have to disable the VLC one.
Some browsers it cause's problems I use FireFox and Know it use to take over.
But haven't tried it in a long time the newer FF may or may not have the problem.

I never use DIVX so I would have to play with it again.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Seems there may have been a glitch in a download. Delete greasemonkey, Iqs script and divx player. Run a cleaner, I suggest ccleaner http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download, then try a fresh install of all. BEFORE you do this, make sure all necessary options to view are enabled^^^as Way said. You may well have had a glitch in the downing of your plugin, also.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm not a chrome person at all but have heard that the newer version of chrome will not run third party scripts such as IQS.
The older version would run it with out anything kinda a built in greasmonkey to say.

But with the newer version I have heard users say that TamperMonkey which is Greasmonkey for Chrome works well.

I have a older version of chrome and it will run IQS , but I also have TamperMonkey which works great.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ldmpobfkfo

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm

That said^^^, ignore my comment and follow Way's advice.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “IQS”