Scripts no longer able to install on mozilla or google....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
RavenMaclean
meh

Scripts no longer able to install on mozilla or google....

Post#1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Apparently google and mozilla have now made it impossible to install the scripts needed to use your site. Google tells me the only way to install them is if they were acquired at their google aps store. they claim it is to avoid viruses and crap, I dunno, but is there a way to fix this problem so I can use chrome with your site? and it seems every time I have tried to install the scripts on Mozilla, the browser breaks completely, and won't let me open any pages. I am running windows 7 64x at the moment, not sure if that makes a difference. ;(

Way
RedTek

Re: Scripts no longer able to install on mozilla or google..

Post#2 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:15 pm

This has been covered before but here we go again.
In the Tutorial post and several posts here in the help.

INSTALL TAMPERMONKEY then install IQS This is for Chrome ;)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ldmpobfkfo

For FIREFOX you need Greasmonkey

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... asemonkey/

I'm running the most up to date FireFox with no problems.

Topic Author
RavenMaclean
meh

Post#3 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I actually tried installing greasemonkey on the new mozilla, and it wouldn't install. it just seemed to make it so no web pages would load at all. I even went so far as to do a complete re-install of mozilla then tried again, and same outcome. not sure why it is doing that. I never had this problem back when I was running 32x win7. maybe it is something to do with the new OS? no idea, but...Mozilla isn't really my default browser anyway, I use chrome more often. trying your directions for chrome...will see if it works. *crossing fingers.

Topic Author
RavenMaclean
meh

Post#4 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm

ok, got it working on chrome with the add on. thanks for that. couldn't for the life of me figure it out. haha. and I tried looking through the forum posts for an answer to see if anyone else seemed to have a similar problem, however after looking through about 200 posts, I gave up and just asked. sorry if I made you have to answer the question again. guessing a lot of people were having this problem, but I couldn't find any who posted on it. Not without having to filter through about 2K posts anyway.

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

That is why the forum has a search at the top and bottom of the page to help you find what you need ;)

search.php?keywords=can%27t+install+script+on+chrome&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Return to “IQS”