Mac Issue

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
s1k
no0b

Mac Issue

Post#1 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm

So i just bought a mac and am having problems downloading the script for icefilms. When I used Safari and Firefox i clicked the install button it just showed me all the written info wouldn't actually install, so i tried chrome. When I tried to install with chrome it said i can't just install that adding extensions from places other than the webstore i had to go about it another way and that i should download it to my desktop but its not a download its an install. Maybe I'm missing something being a new mac user i'm not exactly sure what im doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Duperret
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Mac Issue

Post#2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Chrome:

Step 1: Open your Extension tab from the Tools menu ( chrome://chrome/extensions/ )
Step 2: Download the Script
Step 3: Drag the script from your download bar into the Extensions tab.

Firefox:
Step 1: Install the Greasemonkey add-on
Step 2: Install the Script

How to install Greasemonkey in Firefox
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=610

Help Section great for searching for problems and asking for Help.
viewforum.php?f=24

Tutorial: Most Useful Forum Functions Explained
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10392

Forum Search
search.php

Information comes from the tutorial at viewtopic.php?f=35&t=68515

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 pm

If you see errors please point them out .

But please add info to describe

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 pm

s1k wrote:So i just bought a mac and am having problems downloading the script for icefilms. When I used Safari and Firefox i clicked the install button it just showed me all the written info wouldn't actually install,

Make sure you have installed greasemonkey and have it enabled before trying to install the IQS script.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “IQS”