Images not showing up for TV Shows at all - XBMC

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
exiledone1
Average User

Images not showing up for TV Shows at all - XBMC

Post#1 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Hello,

First off I am pretty new to the whole world of Icefilms and XBMC, but was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction or help me figure out whats going on.

I have an Apple TV 2 with the latest firmware jailbroken and I have XBMC installed. I have everything installed and loaded up for the icefilm plugin, but for some reason I don't see any images for tv shows. When I view anything that has to do with movies I get the cover art, but tv shows I see nothing but the image of a folder.

Are the tv shows on icefilms supposed to have some type of image or cover art and if so how do I get them to show up? I have the movies set for the IMDB database and the TV Information I have the TVdb or whatever it's called enabled. I've spent some time on the XBMC forum, but no one has addressed this problem. Maybe I don't have a setting right or having chosen something. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Josh
Last edited by Nevermore669 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified topic

Bringer.Of.Light
Average User

Re: Images not showing up for TV Shows at all - XBMC

Post#2 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Did some reading....

Don't have your rig but it looks as if you can get third party plugins with the sole role of handling images. But it appears your issue is plugin specific that would have to be resolved by that plugin or find another route.

Common issue.
I would imagine it will be resolved relatively soon.

Hope that helps a little...

Zampaz says
"-Be Paranoid -Be Safe"

Tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36768 <----- Click Here To Learn How To Be Anonymous
If Your Are a Brother In Need Remember a PM is Free!

Return to “XBMC”