Help - cant download - XBMC

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
danieljameslove
no0b

Help - cant download - XBMC

Post#1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 am

Hi

My ice films will stream films but not download them, i need to download them because my internet connection is so slow. Can anyone help?
Last edited by Nevermore669 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed topic from "help" lol

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Help

Post#2 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 am

what exactly is your problem? are you getting the MU-ad instead?

try copy&pasting the link into a new tab/window...

Topic Author
danieljameslove
no0b

Post#3 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 am

No i am getting a box in the bottom right had corner saying (script error. ice films plugin) i can get the films to stream but if i want to download them. This error just appears. Can you help?

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#4 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:08 am

Hi,

I don't know what that error means, specifically.

If you want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the script (and greasemonkey, if appropriate), it might help, or you may need to manually remove the script before reinstalling. There are instructions for doing that all through this forum, but if you need it I will repost them.

Since your streaming is working fine, why don't you just shut your script off when you want to download and do as fatty suggested: To download (without the script) now, you need to COPY the link, OPEN A NEW TAB, then PASTE the link into the new tab, or it won't work.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#5 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 am

He's using XBMC...

If you right click (or info, whichever gives you the menu choices from the source of the file) you should be able to download it.

I believe there is a menu option somewhere to set your default download location. (I don't use nightlys.. but as a ATV user you have to, and the nightlys are the only versions that let you download)
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Return to “XBMC”