XMBC Apple TV metadata help

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
ben.ains
no0b

XMBC Apple TV metadata help

Post#1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Hello!

Just a couple of issues I'm having with icefilms on XMBC, running on my Apple TV.

Before I posted on here, it's worth noting that I have googled this issue for the last hour, and searched the forum. Although I am not the most amazingly tech-savvy person (jailbreaking the Apple TV and installing icefilms took me the best part of a day) so I may have been typing in useless search terms.

When I first ran icefilms, it asked me if i wanted to install the metadata thingy (230MB). I selected yes, watched it download for a couple of minutes, then went away to make a cup of tea. When I got back, the screen was frozen on 100%, and wasn't responsive to anything. So I rebooted the Apple TV.

Now icefilms runs fine (read excellently - it's playing The Inbetweeners Movie right now) but I don't have any metadata and I don't know how to restart the download.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

- As an aside, are there any iPad apps (for a non-jailbroken iPad) that are nifty for controlling icefilms (and XBMC I suppose...)

Way
RedTek

Re: XMBC Apple TV metadata help

Post#2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Return to “XBMC”