newbie question about icefilms

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
gneville
meh

newbie question about icefilms

Post#1 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 am

Really sorry if these questions are answered somewhere obvious, but I checked the FAQ and couldn't see anything -

1. If I'm a 'free' user of megaupload is there a daily limit to how many videos / bandwidth used I can watch? I only ask this because I watched a couple of shows last night and then it stopped working. This morning it is working fine.

2. I'm using XBMC Live (the ubuntu-based one); a video 'sticks' at the same point each time we try to view it; I was wondering if the videos 'cache' anywhere during streaming and if so - if anyone knew where I could clear the cache.

Lastly, awesome awesome website (y)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: newbie question about icefilms

Post#2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 am

Yes there is a limit, some of that can be taken care of with a free acct. but still we have no Idea when they impose it. There are some things that can be done tho. first look up LSO's in the search bar below. And Resetting your router. I haven't had a problem since installing Better Privacy. All things are answered here in the forum.

Topic Author
gneville
meh

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks for the reply i've searched on LSO's - but as I mentioned in my first post, I'm using XBMC Live - which is based on ubuntu, and doesn't use Firefox. So Better Privacy isn't an option..

Is there a cache in XBMC that can be cleared / reset to help with these problems?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 am

Yes but LSO's are cookies, with an agenda. Evey thing you need is in here.

Topic Author
gneville
meh

Post#5 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 am

er I'm not sure you're reading my reply.. I don't have a browser even installed.

I don't think Ubuntu users lso cookies (having Googled it somewhat)

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#6 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 pm

there is a post that tells where the cache is, can't find it at the moment, just search google for "XBMC Clear cache"
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Return to “XBMC”