2Shared links not working. all i get is "working"-ATV

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
jaylo
Average User

2Shared links not working. all i get is "working"-ATV

Post#1 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:06 am

I am using Icefilms on Apple TV. When i select the 2shared source all i get is "working" for about 10 secs. 1 out of 10 movies/tv shows will work. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this so that all movies/tv shows can be viewed. ????
Last edited by Nevermore669 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed topic

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: 2Shared links not working. all i get is "working"

Post#2 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Always clear your cache, cookies, and LSO's, run a program like CCleaner, run a program like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, restart your browser, and/or restart your computer, just in case part of the problem is on your end.

Otherwise, expect there will be significant interference for the next week; 2shared is being flooded with requests and maybe be temporarily taking protective action.

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Re: 2Shared links not working. all i get is "working"-ATV

Post#3 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:31 am

Hi,

Your ATV isn't going to be working with icefilms for a while. You might want to check out the forum referenced here for more up to date information.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Untraumatized
meh

Post#4 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm

That page had no helpful information. As far as I could find, it wasn't even posted that MU is down...

A day or 2 ago my ATV was playing the new 2shared files fine, watched the sorcerers apprentice in 720P HD and a few other non hd shows... So does anybody have any useful information? Or a real ETA on when the ATV compatibility might be fixed?

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#5 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:17 pm

The only ones that would know for sure are the programmers of the addon at xbmchub
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Untraumatized
meh

Post#6 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Hmm ok I'll look around... Seems like it shouldn't be long if the videos are working sometimes.

Also I noticed with 2shared I can rewind and fast forward on ATV! Was very happy (for the day it worked lol)

Return to “XBMC”