No film file when opening the film

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
muki92
meh

No film file when opening the film

Post#1 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 am

When opening the Icefilms plugin and selecting a movie I can choose between DVDRip or HD 720 (if there is one), when I open the DVDrip version of the film I get a empty folder, and the only option is the "..." to get you a screen back.

I have the XBMC 10.1 running on my macbook pro.

Deco
no0b

Re: No film file when opening the film

Post#2 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:28 am

Hi couldn't find this anywhere else so yea I'm having the same issue all films and tv programes are there but when I select any there empty. Nothing in them. Icefilms 1.1.2 atv2 4.4.4 and xbmc v11.0 Eden cheers in advance.

herrerafuentes
meh

Post#3 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi I have the same issue, when I open icefilms and click on any movie link it does not give me any source!! I am running XBMC EDEN RC2 on my mac computer right now; the weird thing is that when I am running icefilm 1.1.1-1.1.3 I get no links at all!!!!! But when I rollback to 1.0.25 I get the links!!!!! only for Rapidshare or 2shared (which don't work anyway) I don't know what to do! I am also running Icefilms on my apple tv with XBMC EDEN RC2 and everything seems to work fine. ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX THIS????

Thanks

herrerafuentes
meh

Post#4 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 am

Ok, so after I completely uninstalled XBMC (this means that once I installed XBMC I had to install icefilms again) and rebooting my computer icefilms is working again!!!! I used appcleaner to remove XBMC and any related folder when uninstalling. So far it is working fine.

Topic Author
muki92
meh

Post#5 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 pm

okay tomorrow I will try to install it all over again. I let you know, thank you in advance !!

Topic Author
muki92
meh

Post#6 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 am

I still have the same problem. I deleted XBMC, then installed the new "eden" version on my Mac. Installed Icefilms but still have the same problem....

Topic Author
muki92
meh

Post#7 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 am

When scrolling in XBMC it showed a update for Icefilms, now it works just fine. Thankyou guys!!

mikesell2012
no0b

Post#8 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:47 pm

muki92 wrote:When scrolling in XBMC it showed a update for Icefilms, now it works just fine. Thankyou guys!!

Where did you scroll in xbmc and see Icefilm update?

Topic Author
muki92
meh

Post#9 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I deleted XBMC and downloaded the new Eden version after installing from zip and rebooting my PC i opend XBMC after a few minutes there was a update for icefilms and then it worked!

Deco
no0b

Post#10 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

ok have tried the new fire core update and updated xbmc and updated ice films but still the same if any1 has any other solutions i will try that I'm on atv2.

Return to “XBMC”