cinavia code 3

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
piggy.69
no0b

cinavia code 3

Post#1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

does anyone no how to watch cinavia films without losing sound?

rm11
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: cinavia code 3

Post#2 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:59 pm

watch until the sound cuts off then go to xmb settings
go to date and time and change the date to 1 year forward.. so if its 2012 change it to 2013 .. play the movie and itll let you watch for an hour or so until it pops up again and then you can change the date another year forward..

when your done change it back
it works for me anyway i dunno try it out i guess ;)

spike1520
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 pm

change the date where? maybe I am not so bright but am using my puter and wifi with mezzmo to watch movies. What date do I change??

rm11
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 pm

the date in settings, it works on ps3 im not sure what mezzmo is so yeah it might not work..

DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 am

I've tried all kinds to stop Cinavia messing up Movies on my Ps3, (it stops the movie completely on my Ps3)

Cinavia is a water mark that is a hard coded algorithm built into the audio track of the movie,

Cinavia software is built into the Ps3 Firmware that detects the algorithm in the movie and stops it.

i have tried many ways to stop it with no success.

jaeman69
Average User

Post#6 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I have found that changing the date works for me on the PS3....go to settings and manually change the date ahead 1 year, then go back to the movie and keep watching until the sound stops again and then change the date ahead again.

I use the PS3 mediaserver to stream movies from my harddrive to my PS3 and it seems to work for me. (happy)

Return to “XBMC”