XBMC Icefilms no sources

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Godlessjk
no0b

XBMC Icefilms no sources

Post#1 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 am

Hi
New to here and not sure if I'm in right place or not so I apologise in advance.

I'm running Icefilms on XBMC and up to a week ago i've been having great success watching movies/TV shows through the Icefilms repository/Add on. But today i'm unable to view any sources in any Addon. I've got release version 1.1.18 of IceFilms repository.

Anyone able to help or point me in the right direction.

Humbly yours
Godlessjk

Way
RedTek

Re: XBMC Icefilms no sources

Post#2 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:38 am

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Icefilms on XBMC is updated to 1.1.19, all sources should be showing now

Casual77
no0b

Apple TV Problem - cant see any film links

Post#4 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 pm

I've been a very satisfied user of Ice Films over the past month but over the past couple of days I can't seem to access any films. When I go into Ice Films through XBMC I can see the menus and access the lists of films but when I select the film I want to watch there are no links any more.

I've tried the obvious things like rebooting my Apple TV and reinstalling the Ice Films plugin but it still won't work. Is there anything else I should be doing or is There a general issue with the site at the moment?

I'd be appreciative of any advice because I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms already!

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 pm

I think you need to up date

Icefilms on XBMC is updated to 1.1.19, all sources should be showing now

Return to “XBMC”