icefilms xbmc android issue

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
DavidGT650R
no0b

icefilms xbmc android issue

Post#1 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey guys, new to the forum but ive creeped around some. Ok so i have xbmc on my nexus 7 android tablet. I had rc2 but just updated to rc3 thinking it would fix my issue. Anyway im in icefilms trying to watch the walking dead. i get all the way where i can pick a season. Hit season 3 and get the dreaded. Plugin error. Plugin.video.icefilms ive tried a few different things mentioned from searching through this forum and others including the file swaps for the .py file and another one...cant remember their names off the top of my head. Im not sure how to get an error log but ill be more than happy to post one if someone can help. Im really sorry if this is an easy fix. Ive tried all the fixes online i could find. Im running android but was still able to find the files i needed to replace with no joy...any help would be appreciated...thanks guys.....

Ps...ive also tried with meta data off and on....no change thanks again

I asked this same question on xbmcs site and my account got banned...hope i can find help here

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: icefilms xbmc android issue

Post#2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Try hbmchub instead: http://www.xbmchub.com/
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
DavidGT650R
no0b

Post#3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 pm

I already tried them. An admin told me "theres no help for that here" and then my account was locked. I was just hoping someone had some insight here

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Are you sure you where on the site I provided? They have an Icefilms section in their forum.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Topic Author
DavidGT650R
no0b

Post#6 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Im sorry your right, ill give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks bud

Way
RedTek

Post#7 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Also for Android try this I have no Idea
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58350&p=219022#p219022