atv problem watching more then 1 show after another?

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
agepag
meh

atv problem watching more then 1 show after another?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:40 pm

So heres the situation. last week my friend got 2 atv jailbroken, everything seems to work fine but when he tries to watch more then one episode of any tv show the little play button on the bottom left hand corner shows up then dissapears and now he has to go back to main menu and wait. So for example he loads friends season 1 episode 1 watches 15 seconds then stops it and trys to watch episode 2 and it will not load. This happens all the time and only on icefilms. We thought it might be the atv so we brought it to my house and my friends house and it works fine, the guy who jailbroke the unit came by today and he's stumped. He tried another jailbroken atv and it does the same thing. My friend is running rogers extreme internet and i am running bell, can it be some kind of setting that is not correct? has anyone ever run into this? We have tried everything, any help is appreciated.

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Re: atv problem watching more then 1 show after another?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

This is a known issue, I have no idea why it happens though, the logs just seem to show the scraper isn't getting info it needs so it just drops out, back to the menu.

Create log files, post them on pastebin along with a timeline of what you were doing to help them trace through the log.

Post the whole batch on the addons forums (see the stickied post for the link).

The more of you guys that do this, the more likely they will be able to figure out what is going on and fix it.
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Return to “ATV”