Icefilms Down? ATV2

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

SPHONGKONG
Average User

Re: Icefilms Down? ATV2

Post#16 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Really, damn thing, one thing I have noticed, sometimes I get a green screen, which didnt used to happen. Also I use winSCP to read the xbmc.log file, sometimes it takes a few secs to open the file, never had that before (using atv2). Do you think it's worth doing a fresh install? So just reset the atv2 which will unjailbreak it and then re jailbreak? I might give that a try...

angelkalel
no0b

Post#17 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Issues with Icefilms started this weekend for me, I see the TV Shows/Movies but when I go inside there is no MU links, or if you choose a TV show that has 8 seasons (like HIMYM) you only see like 2 and if you inside the season you only see like 3 or 4 episodes and ... if you choose that episode no MU links or if you get one you have script issues.
I'm using an ATV2 and IceFilms .18 version... is this something we need to wait or can we do to get it fixed? Really appreciate having IceFilms back in my living room.
Anyway.. hope somebody can share some light on this...

twikoff
meh

Post#18 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Im having the same issue on atv2
the majority of the tv shows are missing most of the eps, and a lot of the ones still listed, have no sources

i assume this is some kind of MU issue

Im on a premium account

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#19 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 am

Should be fixed soon.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

poetic1743
no0b

Post#20 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm

It's not working for me today. Anyone else having this issue?

Migo
no0b

Post#21 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Same here. Been down all day today. Admins, any update?

Way
RedTek

Post#22 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Icefilms is a computer site the addon's for Ipad/Iphone/ATv/XBMC/Casio watches is nothing to do with the site.
This is all 3rd party stuff.

I hope this will get fixed but with the SOPA thing who knows.
XBMC has stopped helping to my knowledge.
I don't have nor use this or the Casio watch software/addons

Someone will come up with a fix ....Try some of the other posts for answers.....

Return to “ATV2”