Atv2 and script error

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Wolfyboy
no0b

Atv2 and script error

Post#1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 pm

I was wondering if anybody could help! I jailbroke my atv2 (4.4.4) using seasonpass and pit icefilms on. It was working great until today when anytime I click on the source link for MU I get the message 'error script failed plugin.video.icefilms'. does anyone have an idea what the problem could be here? Thanks in advance

andreasb
Average User

Re: Atv2 and script error

Post#2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Check some of the answers here. Both #1 and #2 (by me) should get you on the right track :)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60760

Topic Author
Wolfyboy
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Cheers i'l check it out! At least now I know others have the same problem and not just me!

voltgaming
no0b

Post#4 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Icefilms works fine if you have a premium account logged in. But anything besides it will give you an error

andreasb
Average User

Post#5 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

HOWEVER;

Now I'm getting the error again. Recently I wasn't able to see the "Source #" links when I clicked on a movie (like Inception). However, if I go on Inception now, and then go to one of the links in DVDRip (example), and then hold the middle-button on the Apple Remote down, and then choose "Play", I get the script error yet again..

Where do I add the details on my premium account?
(Never mind.. System -> Add-ons -> Enabled Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> Icefilms -> Configure) :)

Topic Author
Wolfyboy
no0b

Post#6 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 pm

So you dont get the error at all with your premium account??

andreasb
Average User

Post#7 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm

I do, actually. Every now and then, the script error pops up. But now I'm able to get up the source links when I click the movies, but when I click play, the TV goes all bluescreen-ish, then reconnects to the AppleTV (showing the Apple startup-icon), and then just restarts the AppleTV.

Something must be wrong, hehe.

Topic Author
Wolfyboy
no0b

Post#8 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Got it fixed using suggestions on other thread! Thanks guys

Return to “ATV2”