help apple tv with icefilms

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author

help apple tv with icefilms

Post#1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello!! today im trying apple tv with icefilms. i start watching a movie and it was OK but then I try to watch another one and on the right corner it appeard a sign Error. video. plugin.icefilms i dont know how to fix it.. please help me
Last edited by Way on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit title

Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: help

Post#2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

More info will get you more help. I don't know apple, so I cannot be too much help, but knowing things like what source gives you trouble, what platform you are on, and if you searched the (your problem) on the forums and exhausted all other lines of help related to this/your issue. Have you searched the forum for a fix yet?

Btw..welcome to the forums.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Heart on for IceFlims

Re: help apple tv with icefilms

Post#3 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Try looking through other ATV2 threads. These might have some useful info:

Always read the thread, "BEFORE YOU POST" by Nevermore669 at the top of each forum page.

Return to “ATV2”