Can't access icefilms website + atv2

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
osui818
meh

Can't access icefilms website + atv2

Post#1 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

I can't access to icefilms.info on my Mac book air and my atv2. It keep saying access restricted. One more step to access to icefilms and request for access.
Everything work fine yesterday and today I can't access. Can anyone help me out? Also my wife pc doesn't work also. I'm using iPhone right now to access.

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Re: Can't access icefilms website + atv2

Post#2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Every device on your home network gives this?

Are you using wifi from your home network on the iPhone or are you using your data plan?

If you are using your data plan, maybe try changing your home network's DNS to openDNS or Google's DNS?

Scratch that... Check the computers on your network for P2P software. shut down or remove any that are running.
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Topic Author
osui818
meh

Re: Can't access icefilms website + atv2

Post#3 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes, my MacBook air, pc not able to access the website, the only device allow me to access is my iPhone. I don't use any p2p software. Also my atv2 won't able to load icefilms when I try to browse movie it give me plugin error, I'm gonna format my pc, and try again when I get off from work. I'm pretty sure my MacBook air is clean. I only use it for photoshop and browse website

Return to “ATV2”