apple tv 2 - 2 share - icefilms

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
legend_018
Average User

apple tv 2 - 2 share - icefilms

Post#1 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am

I know people are working on stuff and I don't know what to expect out of 2 share...but figured I'd inform...

1. I see the new 2 share links when looking at the list of movies/shows
2. When I pick one - it just does the working message on the bottom right and than nothing. tried a couple different ones. I think one time it just did nothing at all "didn't even see any working message".

Thanks!

cairnsy
no0b

Re: apple tv 2 - 2 share - icefilms

Post#2 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm

exactly same here but i must admit get a couple of films now and then

Topic Author
legend_018
Average User

Post#3 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 am

Tried again today. same thing. Tried a few different movies. Working message than nothing pretty much. I would say it's not working. I mean I suppose I can keep on doing it until I find one that works, but what's the use of doing that. Everytime I want to watch a movie, I'm not going to spend an hour trying to click on a million of them to find out if it might work. ; ). Just saying.

cairnsy
no0b

Post#4 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 am

i done a update does not seem any better but i might get say 1 film out of evry 5 or 6 that i try but may be there is a fix i think a moderator shoulld make a stick post on the subject 1 sticky for each say 1 for APTV 2 and 1 For p.c say if there is issues that they know of if so if they are addressing the issue so on, then every one might not be asking the same questions and posting the same problems as the sticky would state what is being done , any way good work by these people my subject is normaly satellite forums as when they change codes by providers the issues are addresed in stickies .

thanks

kc

Return to “ATV2”