Rapid share pro not working apple tv 2 script error RS files

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Merc100
no0b

Rapid share pro not working apple tv 2 script error RS files

Post#1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 am

Guys wondering if anyone has any insite into this. Because of rapidshares new limts I purchased rapidshare pro. When I enter my password and username into icefilms for rapidshare pro then go to play a RS file I get a script error. When I take out the username and p/w I got the same problems with buffering everyone else seems to have. I am running all the latest versions of xbmc and icefilms.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? I have been on google all day trying to get a resolution with no luck . Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

calvilla
no0b

Re: Rapid share pro not working apple tv 2 script error RS f

Post#2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 pm

hey i'm looking into purchasing Rapid Share Pro. Where do you go to enter the username and password for RSP in ice films on the ATV?

patty304
Average User

Post#3 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm

i did the same thing...purchased rapidshare...all i got was a confirmation...but no rapids...nothing...any suggestions anyone?... :roll:

freestylegreek
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 am

Someone let me use their RS Pro account and it worked for me. I didnt do anything other then enter the info in and it works.

In xbmc i went to
System --> Add on --> Enabled Add on --> Video Add on --> Icefilms --> Configure then enter your RS PRO account info.

dave2010gt
meh

Post#5 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm having the same issue I've input all my info into the ice films configuration screen and when I go to select a RS stream it's slow as hell. But if I download onto my mac it's fast as lightning need help!!!!!

dave2010gt
meh

Post#6 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 am

Yep same problem here is what I just posted on another thread

Hi All

Now before anyone jumps on me I have spent the last 3 hours searching the forum inside out looking for my issue before I post. I'm not new to forums but I apologize if this has been solved already.

So here is the set up

ATV2
XBMC - EDEN (newest version)
IceFilms 1.0.24
Rapid Share Pro 30 Day Account

So I have entered all of my information into the Icefilms configuration screen in regards to my Rapid Share Pro account. I assume it's logging in because I don't get a notification stating it has or it hasn't.

I go to click on a RS link and it is as slow as hell. Now I go to download a file through Safari on my mac and BANG it's wicked fast so I know my account works. (I have triple checked my username and password by the way as well)

Does RS support Icefilms streaming? Is there something that I am missing in the setup? I have turned direct downloads off in the RS account page as well.

I read a comment the RS doesn't give the faster speeds to streaming but I think that was through the browser not Icefilms.

Someone please help me!

freestylegreek
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 am

Last time I checked IceFilms 1.0.24 should be Icefilms 1.0.25 you should really keep an eye on the version all the time cause thats probably why everyone is having issues.

I enter my info on Apple TV 2 and have no issues at all.

dave2010gt
meh

Post#8 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 am

Yeah I checked Icefilms and there is no update available

dave2010gt
meh

Post#9 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 am

My mistake I checked and got had to SSH to install it.

Thanks

mocco
no0b

Post#10 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 pm

freestylegreek wrote:Someone let me use their RS Pro account and it worked for me. I didnt do anything other then enter the info in and it works.

In xbmc i went to
System --> Add on --> Enabled Add on --> Video Add on --> Icefilms --> Configure then enter your RS PRO account info.

You have to remember to click OK at the bottom of the icefilms settings page for it to take....

Return to “ATV2”