The same film, twice one screen????

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
dougage78
no0b

The same film, twice one screen????

Post#1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi I am new to the forum and I am having a little problem. I recently acquired ice films for my iPad 2. Everything is fine and works only when i load a film instead of it playing one full screen, the screen of my iPad is split in two and the film is playing in each half my my screen. So basically the film is playing twice on the same screen, very hard to word this in technical terms))). i hope somebody can please
Thx

Way
RedTek

Re: The same film, twice one screen????

Post#2 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 pm

If you will look at the file you are playing it will say 3D SBS ;)

This is a 3D movie you have to view it with a 3D TV or a computer with a special program.

What ever you are watching just look for it again and find the one that is not 3D SBS

3D SBS = 3D Side By Side

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#3 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Or you can cross your eyes and hold them in position. It may give you a head-ache, but it does work.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
dougage78
no0b

Post#4 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Thx guys for the speedy replies i appreciate. Ok let me try again))). Its not 3d but imagine two separate formats of the same film on one screen (my iPad). Hope this makes sense

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm

If you are seeing it in a split screen as you have described, it is indeed a 3D file. Of that, there is no doubt. Is the listing for the file "3D SBS" as wayhigh mentioned? If the file is not listed as such, please provide the URL and source # to the video, as so staff can look in to it. Know what....just provide the URL and source# so we can check it out :)
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#6 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah it is 3d Side by Side it looks like this ;)

here is a tutorial on how to watch these movies ;)
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=72246&p=196665#p196665

Here is a post with just these movies ;)
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=63070

Side by side it is two of the same file playing at the same time if not then I can't help you with watching on a cell phone or game system or your fancy watch.

Topic Author
dougage78
no0b

Post#7 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Ha ha yeah thx but i was sure the file was different, rookie mistake, again thx for helping me out. I couldn't think of the damn words to describe 'split screen')))). Took the words right out of my mouth

Return to “3D”