IceStream Android Application Support Thread

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

balintmaci
no0b

Re: The Official IceFilms Android Application Support Thread

Post#91 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

thanks, cant wait

rheno911
no0b

Post#92 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:58 am

Awsome harry thats cool with the new two support host ive tried to download and could hpe it works and wanted to ask wich player is better mx player or moboplayer ? Trying to play .mkv but seems to be slo is there something i am doing wrong and i also wanted to know if anyone knows where to find unreleased movies like never seen after coming out to theaters thanks just asking

yimmas
meh

Post#93 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 pm

thanks Harry , you are the best..

you should consider to make this app. by that way you could give us more support for the hosts...

I love this app would not mind to throw reasonable bucks on that..

Cheers..

yimmas
meh

Post#94 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 pm

rheno911 wrote:Awsome harry thats cool with the new two support host ive tried to download and could hpe it works and wanted to ask wich player is better mx player or moboplayer ? Trying to play .mkv but seems to be slo is there something i am doing wrong and i also wanted to know if anyone knows where to find unreleased movies like never seen after coming out to theaters thanks just asking

i am using gtv player & i am quite happy with it. I am using google tv ( logitech revue) for streaming..

Dixon Butz
meh

Post#95 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 pm

There is now a working XBMC for Android. And Icefilms works :D

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136037

Not released yet but you can get it from Android Police. May not work on your device. Works fine on my HP Touchpad with ICS.

yimmas
meh

180 upload problem the link details differ fro what expected

Post#96 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi Harry,

Looks like one of the most popular host site 180upload has changed their algortihm. Whenever i try to ise it with ice stream it is saying that " the link details differ fro what expected"

Could you please take a look into that also?

thank you very much..

rheno911
no0b

Post#97 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 am

So harry so today was the update released but do still need time i cant wait and would like the original link cause grabbing from other places could give viruses this days

TruckerTM
no0b

Post#98 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Any news on this app? I haven't been able to do much with it since 180upload links won't work and the only other options have links that differ from that on the page. Help...Any info..any news.??

dfullerman
no0b

Post#99 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 pm

I am so very sad right now! This is my absolute favorite app and I have been coming to this forum every day, for it seems like 2 months, anxious to see any news of an update! But it seems that any news of an update comes and then goes with no update or feedback from the developer. Harry, I can tell that things have been busier for you lately but please, please, please continue to develop and maintain this app. I am sure that many others, just like me, find it to be one of the most essential apps on their devices and support all your efforts just as much, or even more than I do!

Hoping you the best,
Danny.

Topic Author
Harry Muscle
Average User

Post#100 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Good news everyone ... I have finally released an update to the Ice Stream app. It's available from the usual two sources (http://www.getjar.com/Ice-Stream and http://slideme.org/application/ice-stream). I have fixed 180Uploads and added support for BillionUploads and MovReel. Here's a quick summary of what's currently supported:

BillionUploads - tested and works
JumboFiles - not yet supported
MovReel - tested and works
GlumboUploads - not yet supported
VidHog - should work, but it's currently down so I haven't tested recently
UploadOrb - should work, but not many of these links around so I haven't tested recently
ShareBees - tested and works
SpeedyShare - should work, but not many of these links around so I haven't tested recently
180Uploads - tested and works
MediaFire - not yet supported
Furk - not yet supported
RapidShare - should work, but not many of these links around so I haven't tested recently
2Shared - should work, but not many of these links around so I haven't tested recently

The version of this release is 1.2.2

Thanks,
Harry

P.S. I apologize for the long delay in getting this updated. My life has been far from slow lately so it's been very hard to find time for this.

Spankin
no0b

Post#101 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 am

Harry,
Thank you so much for this update. Like the post previous to yours I have been looking at this page everyday for an update. I even made a forums account just to say thank you. I know you're busy, but I promise you, you just made thousands of people very happy. Thank you so much.

dfullerman
no0b

Post#102 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:23 pm

All I can say is you are AWESOME! :)

elhandsome
no0b

Post#103 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey Harry,
Thanks for the update, but the BillionUploads links don't seem to be working for me. I'm receiving the same error message that 180uploads was giving before, "The link details differ from what was expected." If anybody can help me out on this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

yimmas
meh

Post#104 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:14 pm

For me
vidhog
billionuploads
180upload does not work :( seems like this update has some bugs :(

Harry ' when you have some free time , could you please take a look into that?

thanks

mmdc1953
no0b

Post#105 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 am

Is there a problem with ice stream connection to ice films? Was working last week, but unable to connect in the last 3 days.

Return to “Other”