Unable to activate any source links

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Unable to activate any source links

Post#1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 am

Hi guys.. Last things first.. awesome site .. love it!!!!!!

Im a bit of a newb here so please forgive any ignorance i may be showing ;)
Within the last week I cannot activate ANY of the links on the source download page.. No matter which browser or what i do, every-time i click on the select source link, (1800uploads, rapidshare, Billiondollar uplopads, sharebees etc etc) i get a java void box at the bottom of my screen.
I am using Firefox, but this doesnt seem to matter.. I have tried chrome and safari and all have the same problem
Yes i have wiped out all my cookies.
yes i have installed better privacy..
yes i have installed quick clean..
yes i have restarted..
yes i have jiggled the cord.. lol
I have updated my java and still nudda.. (tmi)

Can ANYONE please shed some light on what the problem is.. I have trawled the forums and tried EVERYTHING I could find but nothing seems to solve the problem..

Thankyou in advance and keep up the rockin work you do !!!!!!!

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Unable to activate any source links

Post#2 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 am

Manually remove your IQS and geasemonkey. Run your cleaner. Re-install greasemonkey. Verify greasemonkey is on, then re-install the IQS. Now try a source(make sure the monkey is on and smiling!) :)
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#3 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 pm

thanx.. :) but now when i click on a link a blank tab opens in my browser and sits idle.. doesnt matter which browser i use, i get the same thing..???

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#4 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 pm

oops that should of read.. all browsers are still not opening links.. firefox will open a new empty tab in the firefox browser and sit idle :)

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 am

Sounds like you are attempting to open it in another tab or window. Do not do that. It will automatically open in a new window.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

rockingny
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:21 am

ozi i understand what you mean. Usually the problem just fixes itself, what you can do click on a movie/show, there will be a button to the right of hosts it will says "sources". Right click on that and press "Open link in New Tab". Then click the source and it should load. Use this process until its fixes itself.

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#7 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 am

THanx rockingny :) but it hasnt fixed the issue.... Im not trying to open up in a new tab it does that all by itself.. tried what you suggested and it still makes no difference... im stumped... ive reinstalled all my browsers and stil nudda...

It doesnt matter which browser i use it still makes no difference, firefox, chrome, safari, opera.. all are failing to open movie source downloads link...

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#8 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 am

just installed maxthon and stil the same, java script void...... :(

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#9 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 am

everything else works on the page except the damn download links!!! WTF!!! lol

DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 am

You don't have any sort of software installed that might be blocking the IQS in some way from working do you? :^)

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#11 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 am

not that im aware of.. dont use any msging apps or anything like that.. i only have the browser open...all other software is closed...
It used to be fine until about 2 weeks ago..then it all went squirlily..
like the tree said to the lumberjack.. im stumped.. lol

Topic Author
ozidangermouse
meh

Post#12 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 am

do you know of anyone else who has had this problem and found a fix????

DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#13 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:33 pm

i have searched the net and can't seem to find anything about this,

Try uninstalling anything java and reinstill it all

And make sure Java Script is enabled in your browser options.

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#14 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:59 am

Somehow I'm apt to believe that your quick clean install attached to a temp .dll file and this maybe the source of your issue...If it was a net download, you might try to uninstall that program and see what happens...

edit

One cautionary note however...if you do the uninstall and a prompt appears asking to continue with deleting something that has to do with ANY .dll file DO NOT SAY YES...ignore it or say NO....most cases they will be shared and if you hit yes you will lose whatever that directory file is and that could/can be serious...most cases if deleting programs and this does happen, by leaving it alone will not effect anything once the program gets deleted.

Brasscmonkey
no0b

Post#15 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Where might I be able to find this program, I have a Macbook Pro.

Return to “Other”