Sources - Open, blank page.

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

awilisch
no0b

Unable to activate any source links

Post#31 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

I just wanted to chime in and say that tonight I'm unable to use any of the source links as well. I tend to just download the file and watch it offline. A few days ago it was working and today is the first time I've revisited it.

I've tried it from two different machines. I click on any source link and nothing happens. Sounds like the same problem.

symraine
meh

Re: Sources - Open, blank page.

Post#32 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:08 pm

apparently people are unable to read the thread before posting their individual complaint. As useless as there fools may be it may save your own sanity from having to see another ridiculous bit of "me too" nonsense, if you put an announcement up on the main page. Just a helpful; suggestion. Good luck with the fix!

Topic Author
Music-Ista
meh

Post#33 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh my god.
What's with all the "anyone else having this problem?"
That's what this topic is about...calm yourself.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#34 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm

The reason for the repetitiveness here: staff is merging all posts about this into this thread since they are scattered all over the place. We figure they will read the thread after we merge it here.

AGAIN: staff is aware and working on it.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

kpax2008
meh

Arrow new episode (06-Legacies) links are not working

Post#35 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi,

I was checking the new episode of Arrow (06 Legacies) and it seems none of the links posted is working. Appreciate it if you could fix it.

danmarron
no0b

Post#36 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm

G'day ADMINS,
You might already know this, but as this site uses JAVA, is it the JAVA Update that has recently gone through doing this?? Might be worth checking out.

IronCross619
Average User

Post#37 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for working on it! Rather than complain. :D

sfngirl
meh

Site Links

Post#38 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone is having trouble with the links. No matter what link I click only a new web page loads and it is blank.

Any help greatly appreciated!

sfngirl (happy)

hellonnnewman
meh

Post#39 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Glad I checked through the threads instead of posting yet another random thread to report this... heh heh. :) thanks for the updates and hope everything is up again soon!

tigerlilyt1
meh

Post#40 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 pm

cool beans!!!! Thanks for working on it, I was about to loose my s*!t, LOL. This site is my Nirvana and i'm screwed with a capital S if you ever go away. XOXOXO (h)

MasterAce
meh

Re: Site Links

Post#41 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 pm

same here

pauldonnelly
Average User

Post#42 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

restarted my browser like it said on the front page
restarted my whole pc and still nothing

I am using chrome

sfngirl
meh

Post#43 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks Troll for the help :)

hellonnnewman
meh

Post#44 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Did you try restarting your car and unplugging your refrigerator too? Just askin' since those will help just as much since this thread explains that it is a site issue they are working on. (facepalm)

pauldonnelly
Average User

Post#45 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 pm

hellonnnewman wrote:Did you try restarting your car and unplugging your refrigerator too? Just askin' since those will help just as much since this thread explains that it is a site issue they are working on. (facepalm)

and the front page claims they have fixed it
and says to restart your browser

next time you might want to read a little before you make a fool/ass of yourself princess ;)

Return to “Other”