Sources - Open, blank page.

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Way
RedTek

Re: Sources - Open, blank page.

Post#61 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80855

Thursday Line-up ^^^^^ The IQS still works so copy the link into a new tab and enjoy.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80857

^^^ New Movies ^^^

jwc.if
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#62 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Thanks a lot WAY! You're the MAN!!!!
John

There are only 10 kinds of people, ... those who understand BINARY and those who DO NOT understand BINARY.

Tech support has identified your problem, it is PEBKAC, "Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair".

st0n3r
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#63 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 am

pauldonnelly wrote:
hellonnnewman wrote:Did you try restarting your car and unplugging your refrigerator too? Just askin' since those will help just as much since this thread explains that it is a site issue they are working on. (facepalm)

and the front page claims they have fixed it
and says to restart your browser

next time you might want to read a little before you make a fool/ass of yourself princess ;)

If you are a regular member here, you would know that the front page post about the blank tab issue was posted like a month ago if not longer. This new problem is not related to the front page post. This issue is a Java issue, so maybe you should learn to read a little before attempting to make someone else look stupid.

gypsywitch
meh

Post#64 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 am

When I posted last night I was unable to find any info regarding awareness of a problem. I see now I am not alone. Thank you for all you do!

...and now I see it's also because this forum was merged from everyone's random posts. There wasn't a forum to read before all postings came in. Take it easy everyone! Name calling and hostility doesn't make this go away. We will all get our ice back as soon as it's available. Patience... crazy ice heads!! :p

Peace,
Fellow Ice Head
Last edited by gypsywitch on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Way
RedTek

Post#65 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80855

Thursday Line-up ^^^^^ The IQS still works so copy the link into a new tab and enjoy.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80857

^^^ New Movies ^^^

Akasha
code of Deez

Linkst does not work....

Post#66 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 am

I dont know if it is just today but i cant get any off the links to movies orto tv-shows to work it only comes up with af new site and doesnt go on from there as it normaly do........so i dont know what to do.............anyone who can help me......please???

icemike
no0b

Can't open download tabs

Post#67 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 am

I can see the mainsite OK and can get to the page containing links to shows, but when I left-click on the link of the filehost (eg. Sharebees) all that comes up is a blank new tab in Chrome, and nothing at all happens in Firefox.

It's been working OK for several months, but this issue popped up yesterday.

Can you tell me how to fix?

Thanks,
Mike

rayray442
meh

Post#68 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm

JB AppleTV 2 here...sources worked yesterday 11/15...not one source showing up as of late Thursday night :( Good news is that Navi-X can still access them and they work just peachy..I was reading about the XBMC Frodo beta and thought maybe the devs were testing or something, but apparently it seems an IF issue...who knows, hope the admins get it figured out soon...IF ADMINS MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Navi-X rocks, but the IF metadata is where its at!. Any other ATV users out there, install Navi-X as a backup...you shant be disappointed :). Happy streaming!!!

rayray442
meh

Post#69 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 pm

...just so anyone who was Googling the "no sources" issue, at least as far as ATV2s are concerned, I treaded the old post "delete commoncache.db in var/mobile/...." route already....don't bother....just be patient

Arthallas
meh

Clicking Links brings to Blank pages now.

Post#70 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm

every movie link i click regardless which type or site all the same. its now opening to a blank page, its been like this 2 days i thought maybe my firefox addon was outa date or script but there all updated working fine, anyone else have this issue?

Way
RedTek

Post#71 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm

The problem has been found and is being worked on it shouldn't be long now.

cmyounger
meh

Post#72 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Looks like they fixed it!!

TAT2NLIFE
no0b

Post#73 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks to you all. ice films is great and glad to see everything back up and running. (y)

Way
RedTek

Post#74 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Yup all is good in ICE land ;)

Malex
no0b

Post#75 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Atv2 user here still not seeing any sources

Any ideas?

Return to “Other”