When this Pops up what should I DO?!? HELP...

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Evilforce666
Average User

When this Pops up what should I DO?!? HELP...

Post#1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Last edited by fatgirlstryhard on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved.
"If you make them Beleave they are not being Manipulated by US, thats when you have the Complete Domination of Them" -NWO

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Re: When this Pops up what should I DO?!? HELP...

Post#2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:37 pm

seems to be a .rar file, which means it is "archived/zipped".

the IQS won't play it. download first, unrar (with winrar/7zip, both free). enjoy.

P.s.: moved to help section, and posting it once is sufficient. ;)

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm

You will also get that error with all RS links, as IQS doesn't support RS anymore, all RS links are download only.

Topic Author
Evilforce666
Average User

Post#5 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Way wrote:You will also get that error with all RS links, as IQS doesn't support RS anymore, all RS links are download only.

i wish... some dont download either if theyre rar files aka zip or compressed files i would like to download it too but i couldnt either
"If you make them Beleave they are not being Manipulated by US, thats when you have the Complete Domination of Them" -NWO

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#6 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Evilforce666 wrote:i wish... some dont download either if theyre rar files aka zip or compressed files i would like to download it too but i couldnt either

Then point us to the files that are troublesome for you. That would help greatly in solving your issues. By the way, a format has nothing to do with your ability to download.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Other”