can not connect to any links on ice stream via android

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
bruntress
no0b

can not connect to any links on ice stream via android

Post#1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 pm

help !!ice stream has been a great thing ..but the last few weeks ,every one i know who uses ice stream on their android phone seems to be having the same problem,ice stream app works fine withthe listing,then you click on a title fine,when when you click on a source and you are usually offered the options of save or download etc ..well now when i click on a scource link now it constantly comes up with a pop up box with text saying "An error occurred while downloading information from IceFilms." i and friends have all tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ice stream app!!we have tried it at other friends broadband and still the same..i was wondering one if any one else is struggling with this problem and two if they have resolved it ,how did they do it ?
many thanks in advance for any help or sugggestions

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: can not connect to any links on ice stream via android

Post#2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Icefilms does not write or support the script for android. There is a thread for android users here http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58350 . It seems the script writer (harry muscle, I believe) simply does not have the time right now to update the script.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
bruntress
no0b

Re: can not connect to any links on ice stream via android

Post#3 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 am

hi,i had already read through the link for some help on this matter before posting my question,nothing in that link is helpful,i have uninstalled and reinstalled from the links for get jar and slide monkey and still nothing is working :( i do a pperciate that harry muscle might not of had time to update this app and we all have things to do in RL. if this is the case not a problem,but it appears that some ppl can get it to work ,so i was trying to find out if we were the only ppl with this particular problem or if it was a more wider problem to ppl :)
thanks foryour imput :) thanks in advance to any help offered

Topic Author
bruntress
no0b

error occurred while downloading information from icefilms

Post#4 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 am

help !!ice stream has been a great thing ..but the last few weeks ,every one i know who uses ice stream on their android phone seems to be having the same problem,ice stream app works fine withthe listing,then you click on a title fine,when when you click on a source and you are usually offered the options of save or download etc ..well now when i click on a scource link now it constantly comes up with a pop up box with text saying "An error occurred while downloading information from IceFilms." i and friends have all tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ice stream app!!we have tried it at other friends broadband and still the same..i was wondering one if any one else is struggling with this problem and two if they have resolved it ,how did they do it ?
many thanks in advance for any help or sugggestions

Return to “Other”