Random links won't download

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
lindsaylou04
meh

Random links won't download

Post#1 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:20 pm

This is a problem I've been having for a few weeks. I'll open up a show or a movie, click the links and when I get to the page where I hit "download" nothing happens. The tiny window that asks me if I want to save or open never pops up. If I hit the stream button on these pages it will open the player, but won't play the show. I noticed this first on TV shows. one episode would work, but then next wouldn't. It doesn't matter which source I use in these cases. I can't get the download window to open whether it's 1800Upload or Sharebees. I'm trying to watch the movie on the main page, Upside Down, but I'm having this issue. I thought maybe my script needed to be updated. So I did that and restarted the browser, but it didn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch for your help -Lindsay

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Random links won't download

Post#2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm

All hosts are different in the fact that you need to click certain buttons to get the desired results. A bit more info is needed. Are you pc? Have you tried again after clearing you browser cache? What type of security settings do you have?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
lindsaylou04
meh

Post#3 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes, I have a PC. The problem, I don't believe, is in the host. I think the problem is in my pop down icefilms window (Ya know the window that drops down providing you with a download button and telling you to click ads to support the host). I only use that to download. I haven't tried clearing my cache yet. If you think that's the problem I will, but I hate doing that because it will mean that I'll have to re-remember every internet password. There are so many. As far as security, I use Avast Anti-virus. It's never caused problems before though.

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

No cache is nothing to do with your passwords/usernames that is cookies ;)

I would tell you how to do it but I don't see which browser your using?

How to clear browser cache (enter your browser) > internet search will help you

Topic Author
lindsaylou04
meh

Post#5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

AbeZ Apostle - I'm using Firefox. I cleared my Cache. I still can't get the video to download though. I did get it to stream, which it wouldn't do before. Now that I've cleared my cache, I might restart the browser and see if that makes a difference.

Return to “Other”