error message when downloading: please help!!

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
dyeballer77
meh

error message when downloading: please help!!

Post#1 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Almost every time when I am downloading , right as it comes to the end ...I get an error message that says that the video i am downloading could not be saved because the source file could not be read.....does anyone know what is going on..? I have been using this site for years and have never had this problem until recently...Thx for your help in advance.

Way
RedTek

Re: error message when downloading: please help!!

Post#2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm going to guess.

Clear your browser cache and downloads history.

Melting Point
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I can see why the cache might cause such a problem, but do you know why the dl history would even matter? Not doubting your knowledge/experience with this issue, but fixing this by clearing the dl history just doesn't make sense.

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Yep I don't know either. Hey I don't even know what kind of system it is or what browser they are using, or if they are even using a browser at all.

What ? Why ? How ?

My stuff is broke tell me how to fix it ????

Not much to go on , but just searching the basics of the question came up with lots of answers. One being to clear cache and download history there were more results but with out more info who knows.

source file could not be read : search
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&saf ... 24&bih=490

Return to “Other”