syntax error

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Italionstallion8888
meh

syntax error

Post#1 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

When ever I visit the main site, after it loads I get 4-5 error saying "syntax error" I have grease monkey and the correct 5.5 updated. What's causing this? This only happens on on the main site.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: syntax error

Post#2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Being a syntax error that nobody else is experiencing, I would have to assume it is a fault in your browser. Have you recently updated/swapped your browser?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Yep Rep is correct on this one it is on your end.

Try clearing your Browser Cache if that doesn't fix it then clear the Icefilms cookie.

Topic Author
Italionstallion8888
meh

Post#4 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I cleared all cookies, it was only doing it on icefilms, but it's starting to do it on other sites. I'm going to re download firefox.

Thanks for the replies

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 am

I was going to suggest that. ;)
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#6 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 pm

You may want to create a new user profile first it is faster than a fresh install plus you want lose your stuff.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pro ... x-profiles

Return to “Other”