Moviereel 404 Error

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
witawillie96
Average User

Moviereel 404 Error

Post#1 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Am I the only one having trouble with moviereel??
Last edited by Way on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit Title

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Moviereel

Post#2 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:12 pm

have you updated the script. new one out. fixes movereel issues.

Topic Author
witawillie96
Average User

Post#3 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 am

I did. For some reason it doesn't work. It goes to this page

Code: Select all

http://50.7.168.237/d/ijixcfyg7fgo4ms4wmcqf3dx2bk3p5v7idnyvoqq/cult.102._-lol.mp4
Last edited by Way on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Code all Download links

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 am

Updating the Script will not help with this problem.

Version 5.6 Release Notes - Feb 19, 2013

FIXED movreel dead link detection
REMOVED rapidshare

Now the real problem is 404 not found error.

This is most times your fault have a read on what 404 is and why you got it. The link you posted gives me the same error so it may just be gone. Looking at your link you posted is to cult 1x02 http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=161915 and both the MOV links work from there. So it is on your end with this problem.
If you are having the problem on all MOV links then try some of the solutions below. If you don't know how to do any of the below they try a simple internet search on your OS/Browser. The internet is full of answers.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerr ... 4error.htm

Clear your browser's cache if you have any indication that the 404 Not Found message might just be yours. For example, if you can reach the URL from your phone but not from your tablet, clearing the cache on your tablet's browser might help.

You might also consider clearing your browser's cookies, or at least the one(s) involved with the website in question, if clearing the cache didn't work.

Flushing your DNS and/or changing DNS servers may help.
Change the DNS servers used by your computer but only if an entire website is giving you a 404 error, especially if the website is available to those on other networks (e.g. your mobile phone network or a friend in another city).

404's on an entire website isn't particularly common but if it does happen, giving another set of DNS servers a try is a good step to take. See my Public DNS Servers List for some alternatives.

When ever reporting a problem or need help PLEASE provide the ICE URL, and source # to the movie/show. NEVER THE DOWNLOAD LINK.
Forum rules

1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS.
Example: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1348

Return to “Other”