Not getting entire show when downloaded.

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
MWRB
no0b

Not getting all of what I am downloading.

Post#1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey all, for the last while it seems when I download a show or movie. I do not always get the full show, sometimes it is a few minutes of the show, sometimes almost all of it. But sure enough, I do not get all of what I am downloading. The download does finish, and there are no issues with it. I just end up missing the end portions of it. It does not matter from what source. Would like to know if this is a known issue. Or I am just messing something up I do not know about thanks.

Topic Author
MWRB
no0b

Not getting entire show when downloaded.

Post#2 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

As of late a lot of the time when I download a show I do not get it all, the download works and completes. But when I play the video the last 10-30mins of the show are missing. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. And yes I do wait a day or two and try again, and sometimes I do get the entire show, but sometimes not.

Lem
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Not getting entire show when downloaded.

Post#3 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 am

That sounds like an issue on your end. Its VERY rare the files we upload are incomplete. maybe trying using an accelerator like IDM or Orbit to make sure it completes.
ImageImageImageImage

Topic Author
MWRB
no0b

Post#4 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Thank you will give it a shot.

czombie
code of Deez

I can't get anything to fully download anymore....

Post#5 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:27 pm

I don't know what the heck is going on but I'm having a hell of a time getting anything to download fully.

A particular movie link may download 100mb one time then 563mb the next, but sure enough I can't get the entire movie to download. This has been going on for the past few days. I've tried everything.

czombie
code of Deez

Post#6 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:29 pm

MWRB wrote:Thank you will give it a shot.

did the accelerator work...??

czombie
code of Deez

Re: I can't get anything to fully download anymore....

Post#7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Okay DownThemAll accelerator is actually working great so far...!! Working on a full download and it's almost there...lol

bjsnode20
no0b

Post#8 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm having the same problem. I just recently downloaded The Mindy Project from MovieReel. The download was done, but the size was a bit less that the file size. When I played it, it stopped halfway through. I am having the same issue with IE and Firefox.

bjsnode20
no0b

Re: Not getting all of what I am downloading.

Post#9 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I am running into this as well. It's happening randomly. I see there are other posts about this but no suggestions on how to fix it. Hopefully it's addressed soon.

Way
RedTek

Post#10 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:19 am

Clear your browsers cache and download history.

Or use a download manager IDM, ORBIT, JDownloader.

Return to “Other”