Limks not working

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
DarkDexter
Average User

Limks not working

Post#1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 am

Code: Select all

http://billionuploads.com/rqe50rd1y3ym#.UVUxqTfV7dw
Last edited by Way on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Code all Download LINKS

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Limks not working

Post#2 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

It works fine for me we need more info...

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 am

Far as the file only playing for a few minutes if streaming you may have lost connection from the host provider. Try again.
If your download did not finish then you may want to clean your browser Cache/Download history. This is covered in this forum 1000's of times or you can do a Google search on how to for your browser.
Or you can download Ccleaner it is a program to do this and many more tasks for you like cleaning your browsers/windows/temp files/recycle bin/Reg and a lot more.
This program is also mentioned in the forums 100's of times or you can google search about it.

I hope some of this random typing helps if not come back and we will continue till we get you fixed. ;)

Topic Author
DarkDexter
Average User

Post#4 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Typically when I get the screen that has the download button and press it, another box opens to confirm and download or save the file, followed by another windowing showing the download progress.

I press the download button on this link and nothing happens?

Thanks Icers for your time. Cheers

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Using the Link you posted Above do this for other hosts it is pretty much the same just different layouts, but same setup.

First Click this

Then Pick Play or Download You can play as it downloads with VLC. Divx will not open incomplete downloads, or you can stream with what ever player you want.(have installed)

Download Pick Save if you choose Open it will Download completely then start playing with what ever player you choose to open it with. Download do just that downloads.(Saves to where you tell it to)

Where ever you choose to save/download the file. You can open the incomplete with VLC, or you can wait till it complete and open it with what ever player you have installed and want.

Return to “Other”