chat mods admit abuse of powers

Any new Computer, Web, Virus or Danger to our Friends or Site.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen

Topic Author
bubb
no0b

chat mods admit abuse of powers

Post#1 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:22 am

A few mods in chatango/ice films chat are admitting they abuse mod privilages. Braging about who will be the first person they will ban for the holidays, banning people because they have a grudge against that user, banning people for proving the mod's comments are wrong, banning people contrary to the posted chat rules, banning people because the mod's chat budies request it even though there is no rule violation to justify it.

The mods need to be accountable for their actions and those that abuse those privilages striped of those privilages!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: chat mods admit abuse of powers

Post#2 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:31 am

Well lets talk about Chat.. Most of the Forum Mods like myself would flush Chat down the tubes in a heart beat. It really has nothing to do with Ice. Actually I am an Admin for this Forum and I have No Idea who the Mods are in Chat. Most of what I have seen there is Junior High crap. But will try to look into it as you have taken it from Zip to DoDa level.

Topic Author
bubb
no0b

abuse of powers

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 am

It has been a few weeks and they still have me banned from chat.
edit
anon char, to make it tougher for certain mods repeated bans for discrimination reasons in violation of listed chat rules.
Last edited by bubb on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Who are you in chat??

mariad
Average User

Post#5 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 am

This is sad, no matter if someone is a mod, one just cannot resolve personal grudges like this.

Return to “Security”