go unlimited

Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
acantho
Heart on for IceFlims

go unlimited

Post#1 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:10 pm

There doesn't seem to be any way to download from the gounlimited host and it forces you to turn off the adblocker & when you do !!!!! pop-ups & dodgy adds galore - install this update that - all scams - pretty useless host if you ask me!

boobies
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: go unlimited

Post#2 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 am

acantho wrote:There doesn't seem to be any way to download from the gounlimited host and it forces you to turn off the adblocker & when you do !!!!! pop-ups & dodgy adds galore - install this update that - all scams - pretty useless host if you ask me!

Use Ice Stream Player to be able to download from gounlimited.
I like boobies, and TV Shows ;)
Sharing is carrying :P

sword
no0b

Post#3 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:05 pm

How do I access the ICE STREAM PLAYER?

Russtronic™
The One

Post#4 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:08 am

If you have the IQS installed properly then you should have no problem seeing the ICE STREAM PLAYER / DOWNLOAD BOX

boobies
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:07 am

sword wrote:How do I access the ICE STREAM PLAYER?

viewtopic.php?p=3687#p3687

Rumpledballskin
no0b

Post#6 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:53 am

I just can't seem to get this to work..... Boobies, if there is anyway you could post links for American Gods Season 1 and season 2 in openload I'd really appreciate it. Sorry if this is wrong thing to do, I don't use forums and have no idea what I'm doing.....but Boobies helped me out years ago so I thought I'd ask....don't know what else to do, can't seem to get Ice stream working again....Sorry if this was against rules or something....

boobies
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:58 am

Rumpledballskin wrote:I just can't seem to get this to work..... Boobies, if there is anyway you could post links for American Gods Season 1 and season 2 in openload I'd really appreciate it. Sorry if this is wrong thing to do, I don't use forums and have no idea what I'm doing.....but Boobies helped me out years ago so I thought I'd ask....don't know what else to do, can't seem to get Ice stream working again....Sorry if this was against rules or something....

should be added

Rumpledballskin
no0b

Post#8 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Thank you very much for your time and effort!!! I truly appreciate it!!!!

Return to “Host Problems”